COTRI China Outbound Tourism Research Institute, the leading research institute for Chinese outbound tourism, and the globally top-ranked Hong Kong Polytechnic University, School of Hotel and Tourism Management, have brought their expertise together to provide the comprehensive online training programme CTT China Tourism Training, aimed at tourism professionals worldwide working with the Chinese outbound tourism market.
The CTT China Tourism Training programme will offer five branch-specific specialised trainings for the major branches of international tourism:
- CTT Hospitality
- CTT Destinations
- CTT Retail
- CTT Attractions
- CTT Transportation
The CTT Hospitality branch-specific training will be available from November 2018. CTT Retail, CTT Destination, CTT Attractions and CTT Transportation will be available from January 2019.
Join the Network of certified Chinese outbound tourism experts. Select your branch of industry and start right now!
- Comprehensive online training consisting of eight 90-minute chapters, each with three sub-chapters of 3 x 30 minutes.
- Flexible self-paced study taught in English
- Regular live-chats to answer questions and 24/7 discussion forum for communication and networking among participants
- Training can be started at any time for individual participants
- For companies and organisations, additional features of customisation to suit precise business needs are offered, plus competitive pricing.
- Customisations to suit specific training and business needs
- Interactive supervised group activities, discussion groups, offline workshops and cross branding opportunities.
- For more information, download the CTT Brochure or contact COTRI on email@example.com
- Gain unique insights through best practice examples
- Get up-to-date information into preferences and demands of Chinese travellers
- Obtain strategies and guidance to improve performance and success in China’s outbound travel market
- Receive a verified academic certificate by COTRI and Hong Kong PolyU SHTM
- Receive membership of the CTT alumni network