The CTW Online Training requires approximately eight hours of work to be successfully finished, with additional study material for those wishing to go deeper into the subject provided additionally. Participants will have 60 days access to finish the training.
- Providing participants with focused information based on scientific research as well as practical experiences about the special characteristics, needs, expectations and behaviour of Chinese travellers
- Enabling participants to adapt tourism and retail products and services, to develop adequate strategies and facilitate quality assurance
- Offering participants the opportunity to start a sustainable and successful engagement with Chinese tourists
- In the same manner as those who undertake face-to-face training, successful participants acquire certification as Chinese Tourist Welcome Quality Host for two years, renewable with branch-specific CTW training
- Certification verifiable on COTRI’s English language website, as well as COTRI’s Chinese language website ChineseTouristWelcome.cn
- Companies and organisations can apply for the CTW Quality Organisation certification if at least two of its employees hold valid CTW Quality Host certification
- 8 hours (1 full day) of training with 60 days’ access
The Chinese Tourist Welcome Training Programme offers deep insights into the characteristics, expectations, motivations and needs of Chinese travellers, enabling tourism service providers to deliver high quality the Chinese way. The CTW training consists of an introduction and 4 main modules:
Module 0 Introduction
Module 1 Background – Chinese Travellers Abroad
Module 2 Chinese Tourists’ Motivations, Needs and Behaviour
Module 3 Language, Service and Ambience
Module 4 Product Adaptation and Marketing
Multiple Choice Test
Each online training module includes:
External links to articles and video material
2 mid-module self-tests of 3 questions each
1 end of module quiz of five questions
The price for a single participant for the Chinese Tourist Welcome Online Training Programme is 188 euros.
For numerous participants undertaking the training at the same time, the price is 338 euros for two people and 468 euros for three people. For groups of four or more participants, please contact COTRI at email@example.com for a customised offer.
Please click here for Payment Guide and Terms & Conditions.
These prices include:
- 8 hours (1 full day) of training, with 60 days’ access
- CTW Quality Host Certification for successful participants, provided at no extra cost
- Listing on COTRI’s Chinese website www.chinesetouristwelcome.cn
Payment for the training programme can be made at www.china-outbound.com/ctw-training/ in the following two ways:
- Via PayPal
- Via Bank Transfer
In order to protect account access, the CTW Online Training Programme requires participants to verify their account by signing into Facebook when accessing the platform for the first time. Following the verification of participants’ names in conjunction with the log-in details, no user information is stored by COTRI.