COTRI China Outbound Tourism Research Institute has no vacant positions at the moment.
COTRI is the world's leading independent research institute for consulting, research, information, training, certification and quality assessment relating to the Chinese outbound tourism market.
COTRI has its head office in Hamburg, Germany and Chinese offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. COTRI has a global network of more than 20 COTRI Country Partners and cooperates closely with international organisations like UNWTO, PATA and ETOA. COTRI works for private and public companies and organisations all over the world.
All year round, COTRI offers internship positions for a period of three months in Hamburg, Germany.
Position 1: PR and Marketing
Responsibilities: Spread COTRI’s product and service information through press, social media and websites. Support in creating digital and print marketing materials. Maintain close contacts with media partners by drafting and following up press releases. Being a good storyteller, as well as an English native speakers is a plus.
Position 2: Sales
Responsibilities: Support all sales activities by communicating to existing and potential customers about COTRI products and follow up with sales leads. Maintain sales databases as well as assist in preparation of proposals for customers. Establish relationships with executive decision makers at the early stages of the sales process. Enjoying direct communication with customers from different countries is a plus.
As a COTRI intern you will:
• Learn the way a consultancy and research institute functions
• Get involved in further development of COTRI’s projects
• Be part of an international team working with global partners and customers
• independent, creative and responsible work
• very good English language skills
• good communication skills
• good user knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• experience working/studying in international settings
Desirable, but not mandatory:
• study and/or work experience in tourism and marketing
• first-hand practical experience in China and/or knowledge about China
We offer you:
COTRI provides a one-time payment of 100 Euros for your travel expenses and 300,- Euro payment per month for the right candidate.
To apply for an internship, applicants should send their CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!